At BSB, we encourage our students to interact with their environment and explore the world from an early age. Our trips and excursions are linked to the curriculum’s Integrated Learning Themes (ILTs), enhancing learning through first-hand experience. Trips are an exciting, involving, and valuable experience for all our students, both academically and socially. The costs for all Primary trips are included in the school fees.
Lower Primary (Kindergarten to Year 2)
For younger students, short local trips provide new experiences including:
- seeing animals in wildlife parks and farms;
- visiting to a toy museum;
- stepping back in time at an open-air museum;
- exploring the history of the local area.
Upper Primary (Years 3-6)
Thanks to our central location, our older Primary students can explore the rich European heritage around them. Residential trips encourage independence and bring students closer to their peers.
Recent destinations include:
- East Flanders;
- The Ardennes in southern Belgium;
- Luxembourg and Germany;
- A seaside town in The Netherlands.