News 29 March 2019
BSB is proud to host the Leading Learning from the Middle Conference, a four day programme for aspiring or middle leaders currently responsible for co-ordinating or managing a subject or aspect of school provision (e.g. Subject, SENCO, Faculty, Assessment, Key Stage, Year Group).
Dates: Thursday 6 - Sunday 9 June 2019
Venue: BSB Campus, 1 Pater Dupierreuxlaan, 3080 Tervuren, Belgium
Facilitator: Karen Ardley, Lead Consultant Karen Ardley Associates
This Masters accredited programme provides the opportunity for middle leaders to improve their leadership behaviours and develop the skills required to make real changes to standards in their area of responsibility.
Previous participants have found the programme inspirational and life changing.
Middle Leader Programme Objectives:
- to deepen middle leaders’ understanding of themselves and their leadership behaviours;
- to extend middle leaders’ knowledge and understanding about leadership;
- to develop leadership skills.
The programme will focus on the following key areas:
- the role of the middle leader/manager;
- our current educational agenda;
- an emotionally intelligent leader;
- effective professional development;
- working with teams;
- giving feedback;
- coaching for improvement;
- improving teaching and learning in your area;
- presentation skills.
Click here for more information and to register.