The application web form is temporarily unavailable. Please attach your application documents to an email and send them directly to Admissions: email@example.com. The application fee can be paid online here or, if you prefer, please email Admissions for the direct bank transfer details.
If you’re ready to make an application, please make sure you have the documents listed below. In addition, you will need to pay our application fee. Please note that this is non-refundable, unless the school is unable to offer a place to your child.
• a signed and completed application form. Please download the main school application form or Early Childhood Centre application form and save it on your computer;
• a completed School Transfer Request (Primary) or School Transfer Request (Secondary) for each student
• copies of all school report over the last 12 months;
• a copy of any additional educational needs or learning support assessments, if applicable;
• a copy of the child or children’s passport page.
Fill in the form below and upload the documents listed. There is a maximum total upload size of 15mb for all documents submitted.
Pay the application fee appropriate to your child(ren). You can pay the application fee with a credit card using our secure online payment system. Please note that ‘parent’s name’ refers to the cardholder’s name. If you are completing the payment form on behalf of a family, please make sure that you forward the payment confirmation email (the receipt) to the parents. You will receive a receipt via email.
Please note that application fees are non-refundable.