Please make sure to use an up to date, modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge or you may encounter technical issues with the below form.
Supply Bus Supervisor
Located in the beautiful town of Tervuren, near the university city of Leuven, BSB is a not for profit, inclusive fee-paying international school with 1,350 students from approximately 70 countries. There is an Early Childhood Centre for children aged 1-3. Our Primary School offers a bespoke curriculum with integrated learning themes that are inquiry based and skills driven. Whilst British-based, it is uniquely adapted to the needs of our international and multicultural student body. Students in Year 10 & 11 study for (I)GCSE and BTEC courses. Post-16 students can choose from three internationally recognised pre-university examination courses: English A Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or BTEC. BSB has outstanding facilities and is the only international school in Belgium to have its own 25m indoor swimming pool. With an excellent record of academic achievement, BSB students go on to attend a wide range of top universities across the globe.
The British School of Brussels is looking for Supply Bus Supervisors.
- Accompany students and supervise students during transportation
- Ensure discipline and prevent risks that may occur during the transport of students.
- Helping students when boarding and disembarking the bus and thereby ensure the safety of the students.
- Check carefully that the register of students’ names in the afternoon corresponds to the names and the total number of students on the bus.
- Punctual, strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Basic knowledge of English and French is required; basic knowledge of Dutch would be an asset
- Flexible and customer friendly
- Able to work with children
- Able to act calm and efficient in difficult situations and solution-oriented.
- Interesting supply basis job in an international environment
- Attractive salary and extra-legal benefits (via Accent)
- Working hours: 07.00 to 09.00 and 15.30 to 17.30.
The deadline for applications is Sunday, 31 January 2021 at 16.00 (CET).
Please note that only applications sent in using the application form on the BSB website will be considered. No other submissions will be accepted.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have not heard anything further from us by the end of February, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“The British School of Brussels is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.” (with reference to the most recent KCSIE)
Enter your contact details below. Categories followed by * are mandatory in order to apply.
Attach any additional documents. Please ensure that your total document file size is under 10MB to ensure that your application is successfully received. Click the ‘Submit application’ button.
Please make sure to use an up to date, modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge or you may encounter technical issues with the above form.