Developing creativity and confidence in a supportive environment.
Our extensive Drama, Music and Art facilities give every student from Kindergarten to Year 13 the chance to take part in a production or performance. Our arts facilities give students unparalleled opportunities to take part in both large and small productions, as well as to learn about technical aspects such as stage management, recording, filming, lighting, sound, and make-up.
Our arts facilities include:
- The purpose-built Brel Theatre seats 240 and contains state-of-the-art equipment, lighting, a workshop, green room and a dedicated costume department which houses over 2,500 costumes.
- 12 music practice rooms for individual music lessons. Our specialist instrument teachers teach in English, French, Dutch, Polish and Spanish with lessons in around 30 different instruments currently on offer.
- Music recording studio and film-editing facilities.
- Drama rehearsal rooms for teaching and exploration of practical work with full access to sound and computer equipment.
- Fully equipped art studios with everything students need to explore drawing, painting, sculpting, digital art, graphic design, film, and video.