The British School of Brussels is looking for Supply Bus Supervisors to cover absences.
- Accompany students and supervise students during transportation
- Ensure discipline and prevent risks that may occur during the transport of students.
- Helping students when boarding and disembarking the bus and thereby ensure the
safety of students.
- Check carefully that the register of students’ names in the afternoon
corresponds to the names and the total number of students on the bus.
- Punctual, strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Basic knowledge of English and French is required; basic knowledge of Dutch
would be an asset
- Flexible and customer friendly
- Able to work with children
- Able to act calm and efficient in difficult situations and solution-oriented.
- Interesting supply basis job in an international environment
- Attractive salary and extra-legal benefits (via Accent)
- Working hours: 07.00 to 09.00 and 15.30 to 17.30.
How to apply
Download the BSB application form. Please complete this document and save it on your computer.
Enter your contact details below.
Attach your completed BSB application form and any additional documents. Click the 'Submit application' button.