Become a Professional Partner
BSB Futures aims to bridge the gap between students’ studies and their future professional endeavours, equipping them with the foundational skills and attitudes needed to succeed wherever life takes them.
We believe that alumni are able to make a particularly powerful impact on students’ professional development, providing contemporary insights into the world of work that remain relevant to the BSB student experience.
The possibilities are limitless, but opportunities to engage might look like any of the following:
- Discussing your career path and sharing advice with a small group of students
- Giving a lesson-based talk or demonstration in the classroom
- Leading a skill-building workshop (networking, public speaking, teambuilding, leadership, interviewing, CV-writing, managing LinkedIn and other professional profiles, etc.)
- Sharing universal career insights with a large assembly
- Sharing summer job/internship opportunities at your organisation
- Giving Primary students a fun introduction to your field
- Discussing your recent transition into university life
To request more information, share ideas, or volunteer as a professional partner, please contact Amanda Nocera at firstname.lastname@example.org