At BSB, we help develop students who are well balanced, self-confident and respectful young people. We also have a long history of academic success at BSB. This is particularly impressive considering that we are a non-selective school and the language of instruction is not the first language of many of our students.
Our results in 2018
- 97.2% pass rates in IB Diploma and 100% pass rate at A Level
- 35% of our A Level students scored A or A* (26.2% national average 2018)
- Our average IB Diploma point score was a marvellous 35 points (IB world average 29.8)
- 17% achieved the IB Diploma with 40 points or more
- For BTEC 61% of grades were at Distinction or Distinction * level, equivalent to A and A* at A Level
- 61% of our (I)GCSE students achieved A or A*.
Leavers and their destinations
BSB students receive offers to study at some of the best universities in the world. Our 2018 leavers had an excellent range of offers from the UK including Cambridge, Imperial College London, University College London, LSE, St Andrew and Durham.
Our students successfully apply for courses in a wide variety of disciplines. Our dedicated Higher Education team provide individual assistance and expert guidance depending on the geographic region to which a student is applying.